Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

Sammy had a happy Easter yesterday. Here are some pictures of him in his Easter Sunday clothes and during his little egg hunt inside our house that evening. He had fun finding the eggs. He is growing up and talking so much...he says so many words and sentences, I can't believe it! He'll be two next week! Oh, and I threw in a funny picture of him with pants on his head!





2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Easter to my adorable Nephew! I miss you! I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you. :-)

Heidi said...

So cute! Sam looks like such a handsome little boy. And what a fun haircut for you! My sister and I both chopped off our hair last summer and donated it to LofL, too. And congrats to Ben for his acceptance to an MBA program. It sounds like there's never a dull mooment in your lives. Wow! Thanks for all the cute blogs. I'll try to check back more often (and update my own, too.) Have a great day!