Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben!

So Ben had his birthday recently...what a blast! Sam and I met him for lunch and brought him a picnic lunch (which we ate inside because it was too cold) and brought him a Phoenix Suns cake to share with his co-workers. We went out to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and opened presents that evening. Here are some pictures of his cake (I don't think the cake decorator knew much about basketball because she did a blue edging instead of purple). Go Suns!

We believe in celebrating birthdays all week long around here, so we had another birthday cake for Ben later as a family. You can tell by all the smoke going into Sammy's eyes that Ben had to blow out A LOT of candles (wink wink). We didn't set off any smoke alarms though.... Happy Birthday Ben!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Ben!! We're so happy that you guys are moving to Arizona! I hope your 27th was a great one!