Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers (and women) out there! It really is amazing to think everything a mother is and does! I am grateful for a wonderful mother and for a mother-in-law that raised such a wonderful son! And I am grateful to be a mother!

Ben really pampered me for Mother's Day. I had breakfast in bed and hardly changed a diaper all day! We really enjoyed a nice day and my boys looked so handsome in their Church clothes. Sam wore a tie for the first time and he was so handsome! I can't believe our little baby is growing up so fast...he even says "Sammy a big boy."

"The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven."
~William Goldsmith Brown

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Mother's Day! What fine boys you've got there!

ann wong said...

Hi, Sam looks so grown up!