Monday, July 28, 2008

Back from the Dead

Yay! I finished my final exam last week! Such a burden lifted, but I can now read a Supreme Court opinion and have some clue of what's going on (at least in relation to the health field)...quite an achievement for me, I dare say! I can't believe our time in Austin has gone by so fast! We have less than two weeks left! I'm really going to miss it here and the friends we've made. We've had a lot of fun!! On the other hand, we are also so excited to return to Arizona!!

We realized on Saturday that this would be our last Sat. in Austin since we're planning on going to San Antonio next weekend. So we decided to go to the Children's Discovery Museum in the morning and we went swimming in the afternoon. The museum was awesome...really great for kids (and the young at heart too). There were so many interesting things that the kids could build, discover, climb, invent, figure out... Ben even built this car that became the hit of the place. They had a ramp you could incline and roll it down and after Sam was done with it, I saw at least 5 different kids and one adult play with it. So we had to take a picture of it...along with some other fun things the boys did:









Anyhow, we've got some fun things planned for these next couple weeks and are so excited for Ben's sister, Carlie to come visit! Woohoo!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! It looks like Ben was having more fun than the kids. :) We always enjoy reading your posts.

AMY said...

Congrats on finishing your exam! It sounded intense. I think the children's museum is more my speed. It looked like a lot of fun! Your kids are SO very cute!

Tim and Shay said...

YAY! You are so lucky to get to go back to AZ. We will be back in a coupple years.

Heidi said...

Glad to hear you're still alive and kickin'. I can't believe you're almost done in Austin already. Way to take advantage of your last weekend there. That children's museum looks awesome. You guys are such great parents!

Emily said...

Welcome back from the land of schooling!! Congrats on finishing! And I hope you enjoy your last 2 weeks of Texas!

sa-rah said...

Welcome back, Jan! Wow, I can't believe you guys are almost done in TX! Your boys are adorable and they're getting so big!