Now that Thanksgiving is over, I love the feeling of Christmas drawing closer! The weather here in Arizona is even getting colder for the occasion. It's been cloudy and in the 60s (I know, not really that cold compared to other places). So for
Family Home Evening last night, our family put up our Christmas tree and what few decorations we have and Sam enjoyed putting on the ornaments. I'm really excited to spend this Christmas in our own home for the first time and having Sam awaken to open presents since he's finally old enough to realize what's going on. Starting new traditions as a family is so much fun!


3 comments:
That is such a beautiful tree. I cannot wait when we have our own tree!
What a great tree! I'm glad Sam will be able to wake up to Santa's presents on Christmas morning!
And great game huh?? Dan dragged me a bar to watch it when he found out his parent's house didn't get the channel for the game. Go BYU!!
Your Christmas tree looks great! Sam is growing up so fast. We miss you guys. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment