Since I have a picture of these two boys together, I have to share a story. One morning last week, Sam and I were laying down and talking to Jared on the bed while Ben got ready for school. Sam asked, "Mom, where did Jared come from?" Then, while I was formulating a clever answer, he said, "From the store or from the post office?" Ben and I could not stop laughing! It was so cute! I guess we bring things home from the store all the time and anytime we get a package delivered I tell him it comes from the post office so maybe that's where he got it. Amazing!!
I have to share another story. The other day, we told Sam that he needed to take a nap because we were going to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house later. When he woke up, he said he wanted to go but we told him we had a few errands to run first. He kept saying, "Remember? We go to grandma's house after my nap?" We explained to him that we had to go to the store first and then we would go. So he put his hands on his hips, tilted his head with a scowl, and in a very calm voice said, "I'm really upset." We thought it was hilarious! Ben has been known to say to him, "Sam, I'm really upset that you...." with the same hands on hips and tilt of the head. Sam is just getting so big and says such grown-up things. He imitates us even when we don't realize it! It's so fun to watch him grow. And Jared, well, he's still my little baby and we can't get over how smiley he is! Well, you can't tell by the picture but he really can be! =)




3 comments:
How adorable they are!! I'm glad Sam had fun trick or treating! And those are the cutest things he says! We wish we could be there.
Cute boys and fun stories!
They are soooo cute! Sam is getting so old. We have a blog, too, if you are interested.
Evananddriel.blogspot.com
I miss you!
Driel
Post a Comment