
Last weekend, Ben went to visit Dell in Austin, TX for a recruiting trip for his summer internship. We've been trying to make a decision about whether he should take the intership offer. We have finally decided to go so that's where we'll be for the summer. We are all really excited! Ben is very excited about the opportunity and the atmosphere at Dell. Dell is a company well known for their supply chain/logisitics area, which is Ben's specialty. And we are excited to live in Austin (possibly Round Rock, just outside of Austin) for a few months. We have heard so many wonderful things about it and what a good family-friendly place it is. Here are some pictures I took off a photographer's website, Wolfgang Schuhn:
This is the Austin bridge which is famous for all the bats.
This is a view of Austin from Brommel. Austin is different from a lot of Texas because it has a lot of trees and canopy cover.
Dell is being really great about the move too. They're providing a furnished two bedroom apartment for our family and traveling expenses as well. It'll be a fun adventure and congratulations to Ben for landing a great summer internship!





6 comments:
How exciting! Sounds like a great internship.
Dell Yeah! What a Dell-icious deal! I hope you guys all have a Dell of a time! Don't forget to Dell me your new address! I can go on forever...
Congrats!! I love Austin and the surrounding area. You guys are so lucky. We go there every once in awhile to visit my uncle, who lives a little ways past Round Rock. I hope you guys have fun. We will miss you!
Thats super exciting! I love the help they are giving you too! Awesome. We will miss you
oh wow!!! That's fantastic! Good luck, Ben!
Congratulations Ben! It sounds like a great adventure.
Post a Comment