Monday, March 03, 2008

Rodeo Fun!

On Saturday, we went to the Lehi Days rodeo that Ben's parents' stake puts on. In the arena, they had kids calf riding, goat dressing, horse drill teams, horse grocery racing and then they also had pony rides, a petting zoo, and of the course the very famous BBQ lunch which is so delicious!! It was a lot of fun and Sam enjoyed sitting on top of the tractor and running around with his buddy Spencer. We even waited in line so he could go on a pony ride on the same horse that he can ride on at Grandpa's house without waiting in line! Of course, I forgot my camera so there are no pictures...maybe I'll remember next year!

6 comments:

Emily said...

bummer there's no pictures! The rodeo sounds like a lot of fun!

Melissa said...

I know those Lehi Days... what fun memories for me, and what great memories you are making for Sam.

Amy said...

It was fun to see you guys so much last week. We need to hang out more often. I'm sad we missed going to Lehi Days. Emily went with my sister last year and had a ball.

Driel said...

That sounds like so much fun! Maybe we should move to Arizona:-)

Heidi said...

Thanks for all the fun posts. I love seeing all the pictures especially. Congrats on the Dell internship. That sounds like a great opportunity. Have fun!!

Kristi said...

I went to Lehi Days once. It was great fun. A couple friends and I did steer dressing. Also, congratulations on the Dell internship. It sounds fun.