Our friends, the Pulsiphers, Moaks, & Whitneys, invited us out to dinner at Barro's, which is a great place for kids since they have a play area. The pizza and wings were great too and we had fun talking and saying goodbye. We even kicked the kids off the truck ride so the moms could have a turn too (the guys were there too...really...we just didn't get them in the pictures)! We have such great friends and we're going to miss you guys...thanks for a wonderful time!



We also took Sam & Jared to the Splash Park to play with their cousins and they had fun getting wet. I hadn't been to this park before but they had small water slides, spray guns, water spraying everywhere, a fun ride-on whale, and of course, lots of water. We were lucky to go before school got out because I heard it gets really busy. Who doesn't love playing with free water toys? I'm sad that we won't be able to go to this park while we're in TX. But we'll have something to look forward to when we return!



Right before we left, we also went out to dinner with Ben's family. It was so fun and great to see everyone one last time before leaving. Sam got his face painted and took some fun pictures with some of his aunts and uncle. He's going to really miss everyone and going to grandma & grandpa's house! Thanks for dinner...we'll miss you guys!










5 comments:
What fun! But I'm sure you'll have just as much fun when you're in Texas!
Have a good time in Texas... can't wait to hear all about your experience.
We hope you have a wonderful time in Texas. We're very excited for you.
Jan- I just found your blog on another friends blog- I had so much fun seeing your pix- your boys have grown up so much! So I am guessing you guys are moving to Texas? Good luck!- Wesley
Hey Jan! I mean, HOWDY!! Danny talked to Ben last night and said you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see some pics of your place, etc. We're in pokey old Sahaurita and it's still pretty weird, but I'm sure we'll get used to it.
Post a Comment