Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there! What a wonderful day to remember how important our mothers are and what a blessing it is to be a mother!

Ben spoiled me by making me extra crispy waffles in bed (so yummy) and letting me get a long nap and changing most of the diapers all day! We had dinner with family and had fun talking and playing games. It's crazy to think this is our last Sunday in Arizona for a few months!

I thought I would post some fun pictures of the boys...my joys in life. They are so adorable and I am the luckiest mother ever to have such sweet and fun boys!




This weekend was also great because Ben and I both got away from the house for a night with one of the boys. I took Jared and went on a Relief Society cabin retreat which was a lot of fun. (I stole some pictures from Molly because I sent the camera with Ben). Ben went on a Father-Son outing with Sam, his dad, and brother. Sam loved it, of course. He loves anything outdoors! What a great weekend to renew ourselves and get ready for our move this week!



5 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Mother's Day! I just know you're an awesome mom. Way to go! Hey, I got a long nap as a gift, too. Sleeping is so precious these days! It was a great gift. :)

BandHGardner said...

Hey guys! I had heard from Danny that you might be moving to Texas. I'm glad you are! We aren't going to be in Houston until the end of June, but we need to get together. Good luck with the move.

Shoot me an email: brentcgardner@gmail.com.

sa-rah said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jan! You're a great mom and you obviously have a great husband and wonderful boys! Good for you! Good luck with the move!

Emily said...

I think it's a great ending to your time in Arizona (for a while). Now you'll have Texas to look forward to!

By the way, the boys are wayyyyyyy cute!

Melissa said...

How fun for Ben and Sam... I can't wait until Noah is big enough to do those things with Ty.