We took a trip to California to visit my mom and escape the Arizona heat for a little bit. It was beautiful weather and we did a lot of fun things and ate a lot of good food!
I got together with some high school friends, Teresa and Tina, whom I haven't seen since, well, practically high school! We met at Honda Ya and ate and talked. It was good to catch up!
We also went to the beach, the pool, boating, and kayaking. Sam loved it! We remembered to bring his bike and he also loved riding that. He even shared with Jared who also loved the bike! There's nothing like the weather at the beach in the summer! Here are some fun pictures!
Family friends, Bruce and Faramarz:
Jared decided to take a nap in the kayak:




8 comments:
Fun trip and I love your new haircut. Looks great!
Looks like so much fun! You can't go wrong in sunny California!
how fun!! wow, i havent seen teresa since high school either, or tina, but i talk to her sometimes on facebook at least! :) it looks like it was a fun trip!! love your haircut!!
Are you guys ever not doing something fun? I'm just a little bit jealous. I have to comment on the haircut too... It is very cute!
I love the sunset picture! I want to go to Cali!
You guys are still the traveling feinds! I guess you gotta get it all in before school starts, right? I'm glad you all made it back okay. Your trip to Cali looks super fun and like you packed a ton in. Your haircut is DARLING by the way. Maybe I should go to your stylist when we come up for Labor Day.
That's awesome! I love those pics.! Looks like lots of fun! Off the subject...did you hear Tim's brother Eldon got Married?
I didn't know you went back to Cali! We need to talk more. :-) But it looks like you all had fun. I love the picture of Sam in the fire truck!
Post a Comment