Saturday, August 23, 2008
My Love
It's hard (but at the same time not) to imagine that Ben and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary! It seems to have flown by but at the same time, so much has happened in those five blissful years. We have gone through many joyful moments as well as challenges together. We have welcomed 2 sweet boys into our family, lost a parent and 2 grandparents, lived in three different states, bought three homes, had amazingly blessed jobs, graduated from college, started graduate schools, and above all else, we have grown from our experiences as a family and as a couple. I feel so blessed to have Ben in my life...he is amazing and I am so lucky to have someone who is so kind, generous, loving, understanding, helpful, and such a perfect match. We compliment each other in so many ways. I love you so much Ben...happy anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That is sweet! Happy 5th! I can't beleive how time flys!
Ahhh, that is so sweet! Happy Anniversary you two love birds!
Cuuuuute! It's so nice to see other people with super happy marriages. I still remember the day you got engaged!!
Happy Happy belated Anniversary!! 5 years go by fast, doesn't it?
Happy 5th! Looks like a fun way to celebrate an anniversary. I love jet-skiing and was sad we couldn't come along!
Post a Comment