Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Family Pony Ride

For Labor Day, we went on a family pony ride. Sam insisted on wearing his helmet...hey, we weren't going to discourage him. The boys are both big now and Sam is in a booster chair and Jared in a forward-facing carseat. He still looks so little! =)




I started off riding with Sam but apparently, I was cramping his style! We had lots of fun and both boys loved it!!






8 comments:

Emily said...

I love Sam with his new helmet! What a cool dude! And Jared does look so tiny in his little carseat!

Jared said...

How fun! That neighborhood and house looks familiar. :) Sam and Jared are getting so big!

Amy said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Emily and Dallin would love that. Hey, the kids and I will be in town starting this Thursday while Danny's in Boston. I was thinking it would be fun to come and see you and the kids some morning, if it works for you. I'll be in touch.

Jan said...

Absolutely Amy! We would love to see you guys! I'll email you.

AMY said...

FUN! I remember loving to visit Arizona as a kid and riding the uncle's ponies. You're kids look like pros.
Oh, and now that you've had a good messy poop story, I respect you even more!

King Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm so impressed that Sam is able to ride by himself. They're growing up so fast! We love you guys and love checking out the updates.

The Callister Family said...

Your boys are growing up so fast I can't belive it has been over a year since my walking partner deserted me. Your family is so cute and I love Sam's wise words.

Tim and Shay said...

Cute!