Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Steps

Our Jared has been taking some steps recently. On September 13th, he took his first step...literally. Sam never did that...he started walking earlier but he just started lunging and taking several steps at once. On the other hand, Jared is really good at just standing which Sam never did. Jared is able to go from sitting to standing straight up and he'll stand for quite a while. He's more cautious...so on the 13th, he took 1 to 2 steps. On the 21st, he took 5 to 6 steps at Grandma and Grandpa King's house. It'll be soon I think before we have a little toddler toddling around!


9 comments:

Emily said...

Yea for Jared! He looks sooo happy to be walking and we're so happy for him!

Becky said...

I love his face! You can tell that he is so proud of himself. Too cute!

AMY said...

Wow, what a big boy! How FUN!!!

Janelle Ehat said...

Yay!! Look how pleased he is with himself!! So cute! What a fun stage!

Amy said...

Hooray for Jared!! He looks so happy to be finally up and moving. Good for him!

King Family said...

Fun times! It's amazing how quickly they grow up. He looks so proud of himself too. I couldn't help but smile when I saw these pictures. He's so cute!

Tim and Shay said...

He is so cute! I love the grin.

Bale Family said...

He's so cute! He looks so proud of himself!

Christina said...

yea!! i love the look on his face!! he looks so proud of himself!!