Monday, September 22, 2008

New Job

So I got a new job! I'm still doing Labor and Delivery but I was having a hard time getting shifts with the staffing agency so I found a pool position at Banner Desert Medical Center. I start orientation in a few weeks and it's nice because the night shifts are only 8 hours! It will be nice to have something more stable!


5 comments:

Becky said...

Yay Jan! While it may or may not be all roses, you seriously have one of the most rewarding and cool jobs out there. Good luck!!

Katie and Randy said...

Jan, you are one hard working momma!!

Amy said...

Cool for you, Jan! My sister worked there on the telemetry unit and liked it a lot.

Tim and Shay said...

That's awesome! We have a girl in our ward that works Labor & Delivery at the hospital. She loves it.

Melissa said...

yay! My long time best friend works as an L&D nurse (Ashley Carlon) and her dad is one of the OBs (Steve Lepetich). Ben will remember them. Look for them. She works night Baylor, I think. Good luck!