Then, I was invited to a Halloween dinner put on by Amy Whitney and Traci Scown that was so festive! These girls threw it together yet it was seriously too cute. Check out the pictures for yourselves! Sorry I didn't get everyone in pictures that were there.... We also carved more pumpkins and made caramel apples...yum!
Last night was the Fall Festival. As always, it was a hit! I went last year without knowing what it really was but it is a big get-up. They have chili and hot dogs, game booths, pony rides, bounce houses, a rock climbing wall, video games on a projector screen, cotton candy, kettle corn, snow cones, and music. Lots of fun! Check out our fun costumes!




4 comments:
it is good sam is there to break up any fights on the team...
SO CUTE!!! I love all those fun cute Halloween food items. And your fun crafts from Girls night.
Looks like you really had a great Halloween. I've decided holidays are way more fun with kids. You boys look cute in their cosutmes.
super cute pumpkin bread bowls... need to know how you did that. will you email me???
Post a Comment