




It seems our two boys want to end the year with a blast! Both of them are doing things for the first time before the new year...
Sam went potty for the first time on Dec. 27 (though I wouldn't call him potty trained yet).
Jared rolled over for the first time (from tummy to back) on Dec. 28.
And Jared's two front upper teeth broke through on Dec. 28 & 29.
Wow...my boys are getting big! We love them so much! They're so precious!!




4 comments:
It's amazing how fast they grow up, isn't it? We always enjoy the pictures and stories. Love you guys!
OH they are so darling! Sam looks so grown up. That top picture makes him look like a kid model. :) You guys are such a cute family.
I love those pictures of the boys! :-)
Wow! Those two are going to be heart breakers. I claim one for Moriah:-)
Post a Comment