Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!

Today is my sister, Emily's, birthday! Emily and I have always been close. Some of the things I love about her is: she is exceedingly generous, she can make me laugh, she is unpretentious, I've always been able to confide in her, and of course, she is the best shopping partner ever!



Sorry about the old and yucky pictures. I don't have too many on my computer! We'll need to take some when we visit each other in Florida and Texas this summer! =) Happy Birthday Em--from across the world!

Today was also my dad's birthday. He adopted my sister and I and always treated us like his daughters. He passed away in 2005 and I miss him all the time! He was a generous, loving, and special man. Our Mr. Wonderful! Happy Birthday Dad!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Awww...thanks Jan! And I'm glad that you remembered Dad too!

Becky said...

You were a beautiful bride! I love the picture of you and your dad!

Bale Family said...

That is so sweet Jan! That almost made me cry! You were a very beautiful bride! Are you in Texas yet for the summer?