
The highlight of birthday presents was from Aunt Em and Uncle Dan. We got him a computer access-type game and CandyLand. But it wasn't as cool as the wooden train set that Em & Dan got him. He LOVES it! Thank you guys! I have to admit that I enjoy it too...it's pretty intricate and has lots of pieces and magnets. It's good ole fashion fun!

And of course we had more cake and ice cream. Sam loves singing, blowing out the candles, and licking the frosting. He's going to be a pro at this cake and candle blowing business after celebrating three different times for his birthday!

On Sunday, we had a birthday celebration for him at Grandma & Grandpa's house and we had a yummy dinner, cookies and ice cream, and Sam got a guitar!! He loves to play it and rest his leg on something while he plays it...like a real country star!
Our Sam is one of a kind. Just some of the things that we love about him and that makes him so special is:
1. His charm - those big beautiful eyes and smile (watch out girls!)
2. His funny phrases and use of big words (see sidebar)
3. His activity level (always on the go)
4. His resiliency (it takes a lot to hurt him)
5. His sweetness (he is amazingly soft and sweet with Jared and so caring towards us!)
Something funny about Sam...he is fascinated with eyes! Anytime he can't see eyes on a picture of people or animals, he always asks where they are and why he can't see them!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU SAM!





4 comments:
That is so cute that he loves eyes! He does have beautiful eyes.
Happy Birthday Sam!!! He is such a cutie! They grow up too fast. I really like the guitar picture, he will be a pro in no time!
Happy birthday, Sam! I can't believe he's three! Time flies doesn't it? It looks like a fun party and that he LOVES the train set. I'll have to get advice on boy toys in the future, when Dallin is older.
Happy Birthday Sam! I'm so glad he loves the train set! He is definitely going to be a lady killer!
Post a Comment