Monday, December 29, 2008

Going Private

We are turning our blog private with a new blog address. If you would like to be invited to view our new blog, please leave a comment with your email address! Thanks!

34 comments:

Brittani said...

ok- add us in! I believe you have my email address.

Becky said...

Count me in. I think you have my email too!

Julie Laughlin said...

Hi Jan
jlaughlin11@gmail.com
great seeing you at christmas!
Julie

Mosley family said...

kimberly_king@interact.ccsd.net

ToddandCamille said...

my email is camilley1984@gmail.com thanks

Lizzy said...

king.lizzy@gmail.com

Jared said...

jaredandkristi[at]gmail[dot]com

Janelle Ehat said...

my first name then my last name (no spaces) at gmail dot com.

Katie and Randy said...

I would love to be invited! I love reading your blog! Thanks guys,
bolick.katie@gmail.com

The Callister Family said...

I would love to keep tabs on you guys ccalli.chris@gmail.com

Alena said...

I would love an invite :) You can send it to mt gmail account (I think you have it, but let me know if you don't, I don't like leaving it on blogs).

Paula said...

Jan-
I would love to be on your blog list.
Paula
paulastravelbuy@gmail.com

Christina said...

christina_magleby@hotmail.com

AMY said...

Yes please... We love getting to peek into your lives from time to time.
madsenamy@hotmail.com

Emily said...

essemily@gmail.com
Also, I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Amy said...

Hey I just found you, looks like just in time.
arfroerer@msn.com

sa-rah said...

Count me in, Jan!

AmyAnn said...

Me too! Love you!

Dale and Tabitha said...

tabiona1@hotmail.com

Kamakea said...

I am in

kamakutie@hotmail.com

KAMAKEA KAUWE

Gena said...

genvb10@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Yikes, I hope I'm not too late. danielqdixon@hotmail.com

It was fun getting together the other day. Great to catch up and see our kids in person. I'm annoyed that I didn't take any pictures, though.

Tim and Shay said...

Add us too! timandshay@hotmail.com or shayleenpalmer@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

don't forget us... missa_64@hotmail.com good to see you guys at christmas. missy

King Family said...

iamnate78@hotmail.com
We can't wait to be so close to your family in New Enlgand.

Emily Rupp Sessions said...

i love reading your blog. i would love is you added me. emrun1@aol.com.

Sheri Mills said...

somills@msn.com
Sheri would love to be invited!!

Jiehui said...

Would be glad if you could invite me as well! angelfaith23@gmail.com

~*JieHui~*

LeeAnne said...

Please invite me.
hethbarsbabe@sbcglobal.net

BandHGardner said...

brentcgardner(at)gmail(dot)com

Gena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

jenniferyjones@gmail.com - and what a small world that my brother ran into Ben!!!

Bale Family said...

I would love to keep in touch with you! Shainabale@yahoo.com

Gabriela said...

mi correo es gaby_lu30@hotmail.com que gusto saber de ti y de tu hermosa familia
saludos