Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all enjoyed a lovely Christmas! We had lots of fun as well. We went on the traditional Christmas Eve hike, which I have grown to realize is actually a ploy to tucker out the little ones so they will sleep Christmas Eve. As an adult, I much appreciate this tradition!! We hiked to the hieroglyphics and it was beautiful weather. We had fun with the family, Sam had fun hiking with his Uncle Spencer, and Jared had fun getting into the cold stream at the top of the hike.


It was fun to see Sam wake up bright eyed and ready to open presents on Christmas day. He was so excited to get started. Here are some pictures of our day. We also ended up having dinner with Ben's parents and then played games and sock football indoors in a gym. It was SOO fun! I loved it and it was good exercise after eating way too many sweets!



MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

AMY said...

I LOVE the idea of a Christmas Eve hike. It's just not so practical here in Utah. I also like the addition of your Sammy sayings. What a cute and funny boy!