Saturday, March 15, 2008

Buddha Boys

Some of you may have noticed how long and shaggy our boys' hair were getting.... I was going to wait until MAY to cut Sam's hair but I just couldn't stand it any longer. It wouldn't be so bad except he won't even let us brush it--such a boy! So we buzzed both of their heads today. It was Jared's first haircut and now he looks sooo different with a buzzed head...I think he looks a little older. And Sam always looks sharp with a buzzed head. He actually did the best during his haircut than he's done since he was a baby. So here are pictures:

Sam, before:



Sam, after:







Jared, before (he had just woken up from a nap, crying):



Jared, after:




I didn't realized how light Jared's hair is until we cut it shorter. And you can also see more semblance between Sam & Jared now that they have the same haircut. So those are my two Buddha boys with their nearly bald heads...but what cuties!

3 comments:

Driel said...

They are adorable!!! I love the buzzed look. They do look more alike now.

Emily said...

I totally like the new do! The boys look very stylish!

Amy said...

What fun summer haircuts! Did they put up a fuss with the buzz of the clippers? They look great with their short hair. Dallin's is getting longer and I'm not sure what to do with it yet.