I just wanted to take a moment and say how lucky I am to be a mom and to have such fun and cute little boys! I made these collages because they capture some of the cutest faces of Sam and Jared. I also decided to add a new sidebar to my blog listing some of the fun and cute things that Sam has said. I want to be able to remember them and I thought that I would, but I'm starting to forget already, so at least I can have a record here on my blog.
8 comments:
GREAT PHOTOS!!! Those are soo cute!!
I love the pictures of your ADORABLE little boys! And, the quotes from Sam are so cute and funny! What a great idea to keep track of what he says!
Love the photos! And the quotes. Kids say the funniest things!
Those are adorable faces and sayings. I loved the jingle bells one!
Driel
So cool how did you do that collage? Your babies are so cute!!!
I had to download Shutterfly Studio to create the collage. Then I just used the pictures from my Shutterfly account.
Very cute indeed! I love that Jared sucks 2 fingers at a time. :-)
Awww. cute little guys you got there!! It was good seeing you at Easter!!
Post a Comment