
The we went to the pool to go swimming. Sam was so excited, he was bouncing off the walls while we were getting ready, and it was Jared's first time in a pool...and of course my camera batteries died so I didn't get any pictures! But that night we went to Club Sushi for the best sushi ever and then walked on the pier while the sun was setting....beautiful!




On Saturday, we ate breakfast at a delicious place in Huntington Beach and had Huevos Rancheros. California has the best food but I definitely ate too much all weekend! We then went to the beach and Sam played in the sand. It was too cold to swim even though there were surfers everywhere. We had fun though letting the waves chase us.



Then after naps, we went on Bruce's boat and took a ride. It was fun and very relaxing. Thanks Mom for the great time!







4 comments:
Oh man the beach looks soooo fun! We have a family vacation coming up at San Juan Capistrano and I can't wait. Your trip looks like a great one. We had intentions of calling you guys to get together over the break. Now it's over and we didn't get to hang out. We need to soon, though, before we move.
Sounds like you guys had so much fun!! We'll have more fun too when you come back for Sam and Madison's birthday! :-)
Gorgeous!!!! Does your mom have a house on the beach? You look fantastic, Jan. I love the picture of you and Ben.
How fun! I LOVE Huntington Beach. Is that where your mom lives or did you rent a condo/hotel? And I'm going to have make a mental note of that chinese food place... sounds divine.
Post a Comment